A FREE Osteopathic assessment? Yes please!
A free Osteopathic assessment in Northampton?
When you see the word ‘Free’ what do you think?
Do you view it with suspicion and think if it’s free it can’t be useful?
If it has value why offer it for nothing? etc. etc.
In the age of the internet, you are right to be suspicious as things offered for free usually have a price, whether it’s endless spam emails or you get something that is not even worth the free price tag.
“What’s in it for you?”
- Tell your story to someone that has the time to listen and understand what is happening to you.
- Speak to a highly trained medical professional who will explain why you are in pain and how they can help. You will also find out how versatile osteopathy is and the wide range of conditions that it can be used to treat.
- Ask questions and get answers in a way that’s as simple or complex, as you want i.e. ‘your back pain is caused by a trapped nerve’ or ‘your L4-5 nerve root is being compressed due to a central disc herniation causing referred pain into your right Hallux’.
- Interview me and decide if I am the right person to help you. (probably the most important part of the process!)
- Discuss scans and test results as I have the time and knowledge to explain them in a jargon-free way.
- Find out if I can help you and if I can’t I will refer you to someone that can, whether it’s your GP or another healthcare professional.